“Good location and food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is close to the aquarium so we stopped for lunch, based on the recommendation of the parking lot attendant.

There is an outside deck or inside seating. We chose the deck with a view of the Lexington. I had a Po Boy sandwich and my husband the fish platter. There was a wait since a school bus full of high schoolers had just gotten there before us, but it was worth the wait. We enjoyed the breezy deck and people watched.

Both fish were fried and crispy and not greasy. The small salad was good too and the fries ok.

Total was $17. Probably what we liked was that it was convenient and pleasant just sitting on the deck with some pretty good food.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on 5/18/13. I have nothing but praises for pier 99. Great food, outdoor patio, live music, great service, and very reasonable prices for what you get. Do expect a wait if you go on the weekend but its well worth it.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Terrible service by all staff! Took 10 minutes for the server to acknowledge us and take our drink order. Placed our appetizer order with our drink order and 3 minutes later the server stopped by to confirm the drink order as it appeared he forgot and then a minute later he stopped by again to confirm the 2 apps we ordered as he forgot that too! Lunch order took 45 minutes. During our wait time we were interrupted 4 times by the food runner while deliverling food to the wrong table. We didn't see 1runner who got it right the first time. I watched our order go to 2 tables before it got to us. My order was wrong, food was cold. Server didn't seem to care. We would have stayed for dessert but it was clear they didn't want our business. Will never go there again nor recommend!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The shrimp was fresh and hand breaded, the service was friendly and fast, we had such a fun conversation we were given a free desert, what a great lunch.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

The best food ever. Second time visiting here and the Seafood Platter is just Fantastic. I love the food here. This is my favorite spot from now on.