“Okay for a Minute”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Vancouver, Washington
“Okay for a Minute”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food here was fair for the basic fried fare. The beer choice was good though limited. The staff was friendly but not entirely attentive. Since this is a place just down the street from the Lexington perhaps I expected more so ran into my expectations more than anything. I would go there again and know what I was in for so don't take this as a negative review in any way. We enjoyed our meal and can relate that it was slightly less expensive than Laundry's on the other side of the bridge while the portions were slightly less... that's not a bad thing either. It was too cold to enjoy the out door seating and that too might make for a better experience.

Dallas, Texas
“seafood?”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice location probably during summer, but in winter is depressing I will give it a try when I visit during the right season.

South Padre Island, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had amazing service and the food was good. They have 99cent margaritas from 4-6pm that were well made. The food quality matched the price. Lots of options as far as food choices.

1 Thank Maria L
Corpus Christi, Texas
“love their seafood”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

That place is so great, its a 5star and i would take my friends there and also take my family from out of town.great music too.

Visited May 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Lacked Taste”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went once and will not go back again. It was pricey and the seafood plate I ordered lacked flavor. The hush puppies were overcooked

Visited November 2012