“Great Service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had amazing service and the food was good. They have 99cent margaritas from 4-6pm that were well made. The food quality matched the price. Lots of options as far as food choices.

1  Thank Maria L
There are newer reviews for Pier 99

Reviewed January 1, 2013

That place is so great, its a 5star and i would take my friends there and also take my family from out of town.great music too.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went once and will not go back again. It was pricey and the seafood plate I ordered lacked flavor. The hush puppies were overcooked

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We sat on the back deck, very unique. The food was good, and reasonably priced. Wait staff was pleasant. A nice place to relax. The view is wonderful. We hope to go back soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We ate here last night and the food was great along with a decent price. I had the chicken fried chicken and it was awesome. Unfortunately they seamed to be understaffed so the service was sub par. I would still recommend you try it.