“The best of surf and truf”
Review of Longhorn Steak & Ale - CLOSED

Longhorn Steak & Ale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

While visiting in Corpus Christi, I asked where she would like to go for her birthday dinner. Without hesitation she said Longhorns. My first response was, wouldn't you like something nicer? She said
oh it's not the chain.
It was so good I wanted to go back the next day. Don't miss out on this opportunity whe in Corpus, It eas great!

1  Thank Rev Dr Rick D

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I`m impressed, the steaks are not only juicy and tender, the flavor is so great, we were in heaven. They want you to cut your steak just to make sure it is cooked to perfection.
Our server(Peter.) was not only charming, yes he is skilled, but many waiters are, he also knows the importans of perfect timing.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a business lunch here - service was good and timely. Our meals were excellent. Two of us had the daily special, another had chicken fried steak. All the meals were too big - could have split, but really good. This wa smy first visit, but the others I was with said this was the best place for steaks. Maybe some night soon...

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is no everyday meal. It is truely home made and awsome. I bring many visitors here knowing its going to be really good. Its a tourist destination for visiting Texas. My favorite is the Chicken Sandwich, I dont know what they do to it, but its the best chicken sandwich in the world according to me.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The atmosphere is definitely Texas...... food is very reasonable and service is great. This is where all the locals go. There are two of this restaurants in Corpus Christi and both are great. This is not the Chain of Longhorns it is individually owned.

2  Thank cha_cha196134675