“Very Good Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Dallas, Texas
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

at a great price! The waitress made us feel like we were the best customers ever. When some customers came in who did not speak much English, she was very patient with them and helped them to place the order they wanted.

Visited May 2014

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Go for the food, not the Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Small Restaurant. Seems to do a lot of carry-out business. Quick and friendly service. Our family loved the pizza.

Rogers, Arkansas
“Slow service, below average pizza”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The address seems off by 1/2 mile by gps, but once found We arrived on a Thursday night about 8:30. Dining room was about 1/2 full, 2 servers for about 5-6 tables each. Were seated immediately, and were given cold pizza dough bread, which was good even cold, but took 15 minutes more to get drinks and order pizza. With 4 kids in tow, it was nice to have the crayons and drawing paper, which were necessary for the next additional 45 minute wait on pizza. The server apologized several times. One pizza arrived luke warm, and one hot. While the hot one was very good, there was No discount offered for the one barely warm. was nearly 40 bucks for 2 pizzas. We were nearly the last folks to leave the dining room while others are and left. I noticed they had 7 folks making pizza, so I assume there was a mix up in the kitchen and they do a very busy delivery and carry out business. If you get a fresh pizza it will be good, but be prepared to wait.

Rockport, Texas
“Very tasty pizza twice in one week - CRUST EXCELLENT”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The restaurant/takeout is located on North Padre Island, just before the intersection of SPID and the road to Mustang Island and Port Aransas. It is a pizzeria but also serves other Italian foods. I ate in the small dining room. I could see a wine/beer bar. It was pleasant and comfortable -- like a favorite neighborhood eatery. First time I had a small pepperoni/Italian sausage/green pepper/mushroom pizza (it's one of the combo choices) with a side house salad with Greek dressing. I grew up in the Chicago area, where I learned what a good pizza is. The Italian sausage on the pizza had the taste and texture and quality of Chicago's Italian sausage. The salad was "small" but it was abundant and cold and crisp, and the Greek dressing on the side was very satisfying. Next time I went was with a friend and we shared a large pizza, his half was pepperoni and green peppers, mine was Italian sausage and mushrooms. The crust both times was one of the best pizza crusts I have ever had. It wasn't thin, it wasn't deep-dish but a slightly puffy light buttery/crispy crust. Before the pizza arrived, a dish of herbs/seasonings was served with a plate of crusty bread slices; I added olive oil from the bottle on the table to the seasonings and dipped pieces of the bread in it. I enjoyed the taste of the oil/herbs on the crusty bread (probably the same as the pizza crusts are made from). They serve "Red" and "White" sauce pizzas. Both pizzas I had were the "red" variety. I will return to this pizzeria regularly, as I like to camp at nearby (5 mi.) Mustang Island State Park.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Not much on atmosphere but good food.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We pop in about once a month to get the Greek pizza, it's the best pizza I've ever had. We don't always get the best service (usually staffed by teens) and there are usually some loud or tacky parties seated that are annoying. Food is very very good though, pizza, salads, subs, all of it.

• Visited December 2013