“Awful sauce and service”

Padre Pizzeria & Gourment
Ranked #22 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I don't think I have ever had such slow service in any restaurant ever! The one server was seating people, taking and filling drink orders and then finally trying to take pizza orders. I should have known that we would not like the pizza when I thought their bread was tough and the herbs for the oil dip were a bitter mix. That made the sour tasting sauce bitter as well. I have never left 1/2 of a pizza without asking for a to go box..

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been to pizza places in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, and throughout Texas and I will admit this is one of the best pizza places I have eaten, great flavors, great seasonings, very unique and tasty pizza. The staff is great and I enjoyed the food I will back again and again!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The food is ok, the kids loved it! We went every Tuesday night since kids eat free and our kids begged to go every time. They have a little arcade for entertaining the kids as well

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went late. Friendly Staff. Some of the better Pizza I have had on the Island. Even better the next day.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great pizza and fast delivery. The prices were very reasonable. We couldn't get the menu to work online from their site, but if you google the menu someone has it posted. No complaints at all.