“Excellent Pizza and Great Value”

Padre Pizzeria & Gourment
Ranked #25 of 700 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Pizza and Great Value”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A Corpus native suggested this restuarant to us. I was kind of surprised to see pizza suggested with all the other great seafood restaurants. After several hours on the beach, a quick, portable meal sounded great. We called from the beach and picked up our pizza about 15 minutes later. This pizza was EXCELLENT. Great sauce and crust was one of the best we've had. We had eaten all but one piece by the time we got back to our hotel in Corpus. We ordered just the basic pepperoni but I would definitely order other options as well since the pepperoni was so good. We will definitely go back here next time we are in town. Although we did not eat in the restuarant i was impressed with the friendly, attentive staff for our take out order.

• Visited July 2013

Austin, Texas, United States
“Good food , reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We needed a reasonable local establishment to dine at. We found Padre Pizza a fun family place. Nice Salad bar that my wife enjoyed. Pizza was very good. Having lived in NYC it doesnt compete, but for Texas and the beach it was very pleasant suprise. We liked that you could order in 4 different sizes. We ordered our pies extra crispy that was nice. The staff was young and friendly and provided excellent service. Next time in the area would return if needing a Pizza fix.

• Visited July 2013
New Waverly, Texas
“Always a superb meal!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I have been coming here annually for about ten years and every single time was filled with utter delight. The last time we went, my father and I ordered a meat lover's pizza and my mom and sister ordered a cheese lovers. The meat lover's come stacked with a variety of meats and they definitely don't short you on the amount. The pizza is huge and will fill you up twice. On top of that, it is absolutely delicious. The staff is always super friendly and the atmosphere is nice. I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone.

• Visited June 2013
“Best pizza we ever had...period!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have been vacationing in this area for the past three years and never considered going to a pizza place until this visit. We thought "Why pizza? We can get that back home." But, after checking the reviews of this one, we decided to check into it. We were absolutely amazed at the quality and flavors of their pizza! The first bite right down to the last was simply amazing. The bar has been raised and every pizza we have from now on will be compared to what we got here. There is no doubt in our minds that we will be back for more.

We concur with another reviewer about the service being a bit slow, but not unreasonably so. Pizza this good is worth waiting for. The business is very plain looking inside and out, but the food speaks for itself. If you like pizza, you will love this place!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Robin D
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are in this area, vacationing or just passing through like I was make sure to get a Pizza! The staff was very friendly the place was clean. The Pizza is Hot & Fresh! They use REAL Mozzarella, not that cheap cheese. The ingredients are fresh. Just a side note, there is also a bathroom if you are just passing through like I was before you get on the highway & it was very clean. If I ever go back to Padre Island I will make sure to go here again! You will not regret going here. Oh yeah! They also have more things that just pizza.

• Visited May 2013