“Neato little diner”

Sandi's Diner Red, Hot & Blue
Ranked #82 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I have ate breakfast here twice now n both times I did it was great! Homemade bisquits good food and I can afford it here lol. Great place it's like a diner from the past or something.

There are newer reviews for Sandi's Diner Red, Hot & Blue

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Sandi is a great hostess and baker! She had been a waitress for 30 years and now brings all her experience to her own restaurant. I was looking for a place to have some breakfast and the desk clerk at my hotel recommended it. It was close by, has a varied menu, and the best for me, breakfast and lunch all day!!! I had two eggs perfectly cooked as I ordered, tasty hash browns,and yummy home made muffins to die for. It's a simple, quaint, little place with an old fashioned, 50's diner with great 80's music playing softly (also a favorite). Including the cranberry juice the total was $6.48. Can't beat it!!! At the Omni Hotel where I'm staying, this feast would have cost around $20 plus tip...So, if you are coming this way to Corpus Christi, TX, make sure to visit Sandi's Diner. I'm coming back in a couple of days with some friends. Loooved it!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I liked the atmosphere and the service was good,I got the sliders with pulled pork.They were dry and the hamburger tasted old So I ate some of my husbands burger .his was good. Not a good first time experience but it happens

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm a home baker, so I can be critical of restaurant baking. No problem here. I had the whole wheat biscuits and my companion had biscuits, which were really south Texas "light bread," which is white and yeasty. Outstanding bread, fresh baked. Wonderful hash browns. Also tried a sausage slider, which was great.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We finally got a chance to stop in here and we're glad we did, this is a good place to eat. Everything looked and tasted homemade, the soda biscuits were great, we both had a breakfast plate and everything on it was as we ordered it. This is a neat little diner with a cool atmosphere and some good food, definitely one place we will try again soon. They had quite a few specials that looked tasty.. and there's better parking around the back of the restaurant too.

1  Thank Kim L