“Wonderful Italian restaurant in Corpus”

Bellino's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Traditional Italian Cuisine served in a warm Trattoria style restaurant. Cozy wine bar with a unique list of fine Italian wines and a diverse selection of imported beers. Homemade dishes and desserts that will transport you to Italy!
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Wonderful Italian restaurant in Corpus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I eat here frequently. It is a tiny little place, very nice decor(not cartoon italian), and wonderful staff. No matter who the waitstaff is, they are helpful, friendly, and unobtrusive. I frequently get the carbonara, and while it is much more than I can eat, leftovers are fine with me. They have a fun cheese plate, which with a glass of wine is frequently enough for dinner. They frequently have veal specials, and I have never been disappointed with any of them. Just a nice, friendly, good restaurant-and in Corpus that is close to a miracle.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank gardengoddess54

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered Chicken Marsala and was not a fan, I have had better. A little bland. Everything else was good but a little expensive.

• Visited June 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best Hidden Italian secret in Corpus Christi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I decided to look for a Mom & Pop Restaurant this last weekend as a lunch date and found this beautiful and quiet place hidden off of Alemeda St. The owner is from Italy. The food is organic and so tasteful and the service is so kind hearted (Mr. Caballero- over 25 yrs restaurant experience).They provide catering and can reserve sections/entire room for events. There is a bar for anyone waiting to be seated. Find some time to take a date out to this little piece of Italy!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank F0rtenberry
“Fresh, Authentic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Bellino's is small, quiet, and wonderful. The owner is the executive chef. They had a rocky start the first 6 months with inconsistent quality but we go 2-3 times a month now for 9 months and haven't been disappointed once. I love the chicken piccatta and my husband's favorite is the shrimp francesco. The marinara sauce is to die for and I can't say enough about the homemade soups. Very traditional recipes that remind me of Sicily. You have to try the strawberries marsala. And the service is first rate. I cannot think of any other place in Corpus Christi where the waitstaff is this good.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank STXmom
Henderson, Texas, United States
“Best service, good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I went to Bellino's for dinner. We were seated straight away. We arrived at 5:50. The house wines are half off from 3:00 - 6:00. We ordered a bottle of Chianti for half price. Our waiter was one of the best waiters I have ever met. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. The food was great. My only regret is that I did not save room for dessert.

• Visited July 2013