Hyatt Place Corpus Christi
$91
Country Inn
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$156
$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$91
$149
$140
EmbassySuites.com
$111
Hotels.com
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$100
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$130
$154
$93
Hotwire.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeindoor poolsitting areamovie theatergreat place to stayvery nice stayrooms are spaciousfree breakfastsofa bedshort drivethe breakfast areayogurtstaff was very friendlyport aransaspadre islandparking lotearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed at the new Hyatt Place this past weekend. I am a big fan of Hyatt Place and this one did not disappoint. Check in was great. The agent was very pleasant and helpful. She was handling a billing problem with another guest when we came in and she did a great job! The room was beautiful, immaculately clean and smelled wonderful. I love the new bath amenities that Hyatt is using. The complimentary breakfast was great, way better than most hotels, with two kinds of eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, real oatmeal and good coffee. The location is good, right off of SPID. This will be my go to hotel when I visit Corpus from now on.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sngcanary
Linda-Clark-GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear sngcanary,

We are so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hyatt Place Corpus Christi! It is truly a delight to receive reviews from our guests, sharing all of what made their stay a memorable one. Many thanks!

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot and I must say that I was very impressed with the staff, service, food, and the room, oh my gosh, the room was the best thing I've ever stayed in. The New York Marriott Marquis cannot compare to how their average, and cheapest room looks. Yes it's brand new and it went way beyond my expectations. The service by the staff was friendly, and heartwarming. Breakfast was excellent in every way. This hotel is pet friendly, however this is where the complication slipped in. I've been charged a non refundable pet fee before and the most I've ever paid was $75.00, but their fee was $150.00. Ouch. That was high to me so I've spoke with the manager and to no avail the price was their policy and there was no changing it but she explained it so calm, and professional that in the end I wasn't even mad because it was not their fault but Priceline who didn't mention their fee. So in the future I will deal strictly with the hotels themselves because you can't go wrong there. All in all this hotel was worth it anyway.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank 3609phoenix

Dear 3609phoenix,

Many thanks you for taking the time to offer this review of your stay with us at Hyatt Place Corpus Christi! I fondly recall our conversation regarding the Pet Policy and I thank you again for your gracious understanding of the circumstances.

I'm pleased to share with you that since your stay with us, there has been a change in the Pet Service Fee structure. I've include the link to our hotel's webpage that offers information on the policy changes ( http://corpuschristi.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/pet-policy.html ).

Please feel free to contact should you have any questions regarding the changes. I look forward to seeing you again should your travels return you to our neighborhood!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The hotel is great! It's new so it's clean and beautiful. I would've definitely come back, until I needed help after my stay. I forgot my iphone charger when I checked out on a Sunday morning. I called later that day to tell them what happened as was assured a phone call the next day. No call so I tried again Monday night. Again I was assured a call on Tuesday. By 2pm on Tuesday I decided to call again. I was promised by the front desk clerk and the day manager that they would take ownership of the situation and get back with me before the evening. Guess what? No call. I called again Tuesday night and again, everyone apologized for not getting back with me. I was again promised by Evan (nicest and most sincere of the group) that I would get a call on Wednesday. He texted his manager and would put a note on the desk to ensure that she followed up with me. I received a call that they found it and after all that I asked if they would pay to mail it to me. Yes I was told after the caller confirmed with the manager. Twenty minutes later the manager called and said that they would bill my card that was on file for incidentals for the $5 charge to ship it. WOW! I can only imagine that this GM hasn't had much customer service experience at all or she would no better than to charge a measly $5 for an issue that was handled horribly for 4 days. I'm in the Customer Service industry and I will now tell this story as an example of poor customer service to every class that comes through my office. If you need help training your management staff let me know.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us at Hyatt Place Corpus Christi. I do wish to extend to you again, an apology for the direction in which our dialog resulted in. I remain at your service should you wish to discuss this further.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been making reservations for this hotel but been having trouble. Had to travel all the way to corpus just to try to get my reservation strait, we are going for a Del Mar Graduation and wanted to make sure that we had a place to stay. Went and made the reservation in person and then I was told that I could only do it for 1 day. Ok whatever I need at least a night to stay. I need May 9 and 10th they could only help me with May 10. Then my aunt the one that had put the rooms aside for this event had to call them and set things strait. finally she calls me and tells me that everything is taken care of that I just need to call the hotel back and add May 9, so i do that. this week I just called to confirm my reservation and not have any surprise and guess what???? I am only set for May 9 and not the 10 so I have the hotel people look into it and they tell me that thats all they have for me, I give them my confirmation numbers,,,, yes numbersssss, they made 2 reservations for me for those 2 days, huh!!!! , ok whatever as long as they have my room ready..... now I have to check in on the 9th check out on the 10th and check back in on the 10th, jajajaja is that a joke.....

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to express your reservation experience. Feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss this further.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great stay! This is a new property and we were in town because of my daughter's soccer finals. The food was great and the service was wonderful. The rooms were clean and tbe staff helped us find what we needed in the city.

• Stayed: May 2013
Hyatt_Place_CC, Manager at Hyatt Place Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Albert S,

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with us and then took the time to review Hyatt Place Corpus Christi. I will pass along the kind words you have written about our staff. We look forward to hosting you again for your next soccer tournament or anytime you want to enjoy all that Corpus Christi has to offer.

Regards,