“Beware”

Tequila Coast
Cuisines: Mexican
“Beware”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband & I felt sick all night. We had the puffy ( rubbery) tacos & spinach enchiladas (floating in alfredo? Sauce) last night. Gross food, lousy service, terrible indigestion. We live in CC- never again!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I had a great breakfast here. He had a Mexican breakfast with pico. I had scrambled eggs with potatoes and refried beans. The beans were delicious. I got tortillas with mine so made a breakfast burrito. The place just reopened I hear and it was pretty dead. There was only one waitress which was fine as there wasn't much business. I'd definitely recommend this place to others. It was cheap too. My breakfast was only $2.99. They gave me a huge glass of OJ too.

• Visited August 2012