“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in Country Village Shopping Center
Description: Located in Country Village Shopping Center
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Not a big pizza lover( ikr) but whenever I crave for one , I go to this place. They would have good deals every so often and the customer service is not bad.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is the real New York Pizza made by real New York people. They are friendly and make great Italian food. On the weekends there is often entertainment ..... It is a really good value on pizza and I guarantee you will get full as well take some home for breakfast.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Hearty and Delicious Pizza!!! Literally you will most likely fill with just one slice of pizza! Excellent flavor and the homemade Italian Sausage they put on it is very good! Nice friendly owners from New York!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I travelled 20 minutes to find this hidden gem but it was totally worth it. Good selection of pizza and pastas, friendly staff. The décor is not much to talk about, but the food is excellent.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Having been to New York numerous times, there are some places in NY this pizza fits. But traditional, thin crust fold over, this ain't it and that's not all bad. We ordered a meat lovers type pizza...almost too many toppings. The grease from the pepperoni soaked into everything. The sauce has a "sweet" as opposed to peppery taste most NY pizzas have.

The waitress went over the entire menu with us when we sat down...odd but okay. She made a point to tell us everything was baked, a few times. I didn't listen and ordered chicken wings...which can be great baked. These weren't great. Loads of thick fat covered each wing, almost spongy. I saw a picture here of wings someone ordered her on Trip Advisor, that's not what we got. Overall it was a fair experience.

We almost didn't go in. When we arrived 3-4 staff were standing outside smoking. When we got it, there were a few little kids laying across some of the chairs and once we started eating a little girl came through the dining room trying to sell chocolate bars. While we were eating a kitchen worker came out, sat in the dining room, sloppily dressed, with flour and all over his shirt and pants, ate some food, talked to the guitar player and left. I really wanted to be "blown away" by this place, I just wasn't.