“So yummy”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in Country Village Shopping Center
Description: Located in Country Village Shopping Center
Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

Took my lovely wife for a romantic dinner and man was it great they had a live band I was able to bring the wine we love and then the food came I ordered what they call a manicotti and my wife got a shrimp scampi I didn't know what a manicotti was but I loved it I didn't share and I'm most definitely going back again need to try the pizza next time those pizza guys look on point

Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

So after a night out not feeling so well I decided to go to new York pizza boy was my stomach not disappointed just what I needed I order a slice of Margarita pepperoni with green peppers and a side of Alfredo I found heaven on a dish must trys guys

Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

Ok well i just moved to corpus from Brooklyn and i was looking for new york style pizza when I herd about this place. So I decided to try it out and ordered a large cheese. When I got the pie this thing wasn't anything near what new york pizza should be. It looked like I order pan pizza from domino's. Don't call your self new york pizza when you are not that is why i gave it one. It's flat out false advertisement.

Reviewed August 16, 2015

Fantastic wait staff, very courteous and attentive. However, the pizza is the best of the best. WOW you just can't beat the pizza. This is our 1st time and won't be the last. We will come back again and again. Well worth your time and money if you want the best and most authentic New York pizza down here in South Texas.

Reviewed August 16, 2015

Absolutely delicious. Can't stop going back to this place- wonderful food for such great prices. The warmness and friendliness of the staff makes it so much more enjoyable than most other restaurants in town. Love it!