“great family fun”

Victoria, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great family fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

nice facility, clean, friendly and helpful staff, easy access, good prices, it is a nice place to take young children to enjoy, adults as well..they are in the process of adding new attraction, its a small park but very nice....

Visited May 2014
3 Thank carol m

Corpus Christi, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We purchased tickets online and from looking at the pictures it seemed like this was a big water park. My teenage girls, who love water parks, were disappointed in the amount of slides and were ready to leave in a couple of hours instead of staying all day like they had planned. They decided walking on the beach would be funner.

3 Thank SLPDLT
Texas City, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Boring!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Boring place. With tickets prices being high this park had nothing. It has a cute kid area but nothing great! It's the same you'd get at the Portland pool (kiddie area). To many people. Restrooms were very dirty.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank jessr868
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice, but small water park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I was leery of this place since I'd heard it was crowded with "no tubes" especially on the $10 day but went anyway. We were there when it opened & rode each slide (there are only 5) twice with mo wait. We could've ridden more but opted for the lazy river. (I was tired of carting up two sets of tubes for myself & two boys!) We left by 1:30pm & it wasn't too crowded, still plenty of tubes as well. the park is small but clean & a fine for $10/person(would not pay full price however)

3 Thank willncristy
Montana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good for the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a very enjoyable time at hurricane alley. We rented a cabana to beat some of the heat and it turned out to be worth it. It is a little pricey, but my mother and I went in on it together so it really wasn't that bad. Our attendants were very helpful. My daughter loved the slides, the wave pool, and the splash park. If you are a slide enthusiast or you want to feel G forces, don't get your hopes up. This park is better suited for the kids, and you will have a great time because they are having a great time. The only flaw I noticed was that I did not know that the CAT 5 was a tube only slide, and therefore my brother and I made the 6 story climb to the top only to find out that we needed tubes to go on it. A sign near the bottom that says "tube required" or something to that effect would be helpful.

2 Thank JamesV1985