“Awesome place for a quick meal”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #143 of 726 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stick to a mostly vegan diet and was amazed this place had some vegan friendly options. Last time I went, I had the nachos with "refried" beans(I was told were vegan friendly), white rice, guacamole, and salsa. You can also order any burrito with only veggies. Service was great here and prompt. I will be definitely going back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Having lived in College Station, I am familiar with Freebirds outside of this particular location. I always love Freebirds.

However, the last couple times I've been to this location, the service has been a little on the slow side. They seemed to have change the order in which they make the burrito. Whereas in the past, one person makes your whole burrito, this store has kind of a manufacturing line, where multiple people make your burrito.

The problem in this case was the person who was supposed to put the veggies on, had to do something else for a moment, and my burrito along with another sat on the counter waiting for the other person to come back.

Minor details. The Food was great as usual and the atmosphere is always rockin'.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Good food, reasonably priced, frequent diner rewards that can be redeemed for food or merch. Good music (not live, just playing on sound system). Friendly staff.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I'm vegan so meals can be a challenge but Freebirds is a great place to eat. They offer a vegetarian burrito and you can always leave out the cheese to cut the dairy. They offer fresh avocado and service with a smile. We are never disappointed when we visit Freebirds in Corpus.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here yesterday. The food was really tasty. We both had freedom salads with steak. The gentleman who prepared them was very helpful when we asked about the different ingredients we didn't recognize, such as the poblano pepper mix and the queso mix and various salas and dressings.

They give a 10% military discount for those that can use it too.

If you are looking for a good meal at a reasonable price, Freebirds of Corpus Christi is the place!

1  Thank Brett F