“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Found this great little restaurant in Corpus what a great place. I ordered the pumpkin pancakes best I've ever had we had a veggie omelette and the kids burger will definitely be coming back here again great place well worth the wait!! You'll find that this is where all the locals go to eat their breakfast.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had a late lunch here that I had a basic burger and my wife had the Hawaiian burger. She commented that I got fries while she got potato chips and she did not get a pineapple on her Hawaiian burger. She is not sure why they called it an Hawaiian burger.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Horrible system when they get busy. Owner was very rude to me. I will not go back. Hester's is my new breakfast stop

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love, love, love it. Expect a wait cause this place is booming! The food was amazing and the wait staff were really kind. Wish I lived in the area to eat here every week.

1  Thank Victorya B
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The spinach, mushroom omelette was better than average as were the breakfast potatoes.

Our guest had the blueberry pancakes which were over cooked - pretty dark actually. He poured coffee from a carafe at the coffee bar and the coffee was cold. When he returned the coffee bar he was actually chastised from pouring from the wrong carafe. Interesting. I wonder how he was supposed to know which was the "correct" one.

Worth a try if you haven't eaten here. Arrive early to avoid the large crowd.