“Breakfast with employees”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Breakfast with employees”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is the first time I have eaten here because the name of the restaurant scared me. The food is excellent with the service. We all were able to eat something different and everyone really enjoyed their meals. Some of the enjoyed the super hot stuff while I enjoyed the traditional breakfast. I will go back.

• Visited December 2013

South Padre Island, Texas
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Mom and I went here and we loved the fresh and delicious food, and we were grateful that the manager had cared enough to stop and ask how our food was. We had the delicious omlets and fresh fruit and oarnge juice. Thank you so much for great food and service.

• Visited September 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Wonderful Morning or Afernoon”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had the salmon special for lunch and it was absolutely wonderful! Not big on eggs, but the rest of my party had omelettes and mentioned they are some of the best they have had. There are also burgers and other items on the menu, so it is great for people with different interests. Wonderful atmosphere and great customer service!

• Visited August 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“a new take on breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The place was busy as you would expect any breakfast place to be early in the morning, but do not let that deter you - they have it down to a science
1. they take your name and hand you a menu
2. when they call your name they send you to a register to order and pay for your meal
3. They then give you a number and escort you to your table
4. a short while later your meal is served to you well prepared and hot
5. you can get your coffee when you are ready - even before the meal
it is semi self serve but only in the right places
You don't wait for someone to come to your table several times before you get your meal
the menu is broad and appealing - I had the veggie omlette and it was great my guest had the scrambled eggs and pecan smoked bacon - the eggs were perfect - bacon was ok
this place appears to be worth the visit -

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank L G L
Corpus Christi, Texas
“They live up to their name!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Its a breakfast/lunch place (we've only had breakfast). We've only visited on weekend mornings and the place is always packed. People have found out about it! But, wait times are short. Omelettes any way you want them, with excellent fried potatoes, and a selection of breads. I haven't tried the Atomic omelette yet, but it reads well - too much fire for my taste. Try it, you won't be disappointed. $7-8 plus drinks.

Visited July 2013