“Fresh!!!”

Atomic Omlette and Grill
Ranked #22 of 691 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Fresh!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Great food! This place is a hit! The customer service was just as memorable as the food. They have really done a lot with the place with regard to atmosphere in contrast to when this location was Imperial Cafe (which also served good food). It's more happy here, positive and friendly. Flat screen tvs on the walls, self serve drink line, and fresh omlettes! U definitely get your money's worth here. The potatoes are awesome and I surely appreciate the wide selection of add-ons and variety of toasts. I had the Hawaiian Toast with my place. It was great. Fresh fruit hit the spot and is a perfect addition to a well assembled breakfast plate. I will be returning and I will recommend this place to others. Keep up the good work atomic omlette! Corpus Christi needs you.

1 Thank ChefR0b

Bandera, Texas
“For a special breakfast this is the place!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We went on a whim and are we glad we did. I had the Hhawaiin French Toast. It was excellent. It is made with hawaiin bread dipped in egg and rolled in crispy corn flakes and grilled. The best French toast I have ever eaten. My husband had an omelet
And was very impressed. My cousin had chicken fried steak and she said it had lean steak and wonderful gravy. My cousin's husband had a veggie omelet and he couldn't quit talking about it. We will be back soon!!!

3 Thank tribojet
Idaho
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here with my family for a late breakfast and it was awesome. The omlettes were tasty and there was an egg white option which I appreciate. Two omlettes, kids omlette, coffee and a coke came to $23. Service was great. I will definitely come back on my next visit to Corpus.

2 Thank msbasil
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great locally owned restaurant. Finally this space has a winner!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Don't be fooled, the Atomic Omelet is not just a breakfast place. In addition to their omelets they have terrific burgers, good salads, and some pretty terrific pancakes. On multiple visits I have never had anything that hasn't been good. Menu substitutions have been no problem. This is a place that my wife and I will continue to go back to again and again.

My only wish was that they were open for dinner service. What's with closing at 4??

Visited June 2012