TripAdvisor
The Art Center of Corpus Christi
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Beautiful local Art

We went when there was a farmer's market inside the art center's courtyard. we supported the local... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
adelethevegan
Katy, Texas
nice free art center

located right along the sea wall this small art center had lots of nice art. it was a nice detour... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
rexhans
Mesa, Arizona

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Corpus Christi
from $20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2017

During our recent visit to Corpus Christi we took a walk along the picturesque harbor front. On that walk we noticed the Art Center of Corpus Christi. Once inside we were pleasantly surprised by the multiple galleries and art store. The gallery displays were well designed. We also learned the center provides a variety of classes--something we will try to take advantage of during our next visit to Corpus.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank kevindD9850CH
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Okay, I like the restaurant, but it is owned by a friend. So I might be prejudiced. Still, I belong to a Friday lunch group which is picky about where it eats, and we eat there once a month--because everybody likes it.
The art center encourages local artists. I belong to the Art Center, donate to it, and I enjoy their shows.
I like the gift shop--especially when artists display new stuff. I have bought and enjoyed many things from the gift shop.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Visited as recommended by hotel staff. Local artists and a nice gift shop. Restaurant open for lunch. (Didn't know of it- so had already eaten.) will definitely return.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Lovely place, with farmer's market every wednesday for earthly foods next to it. Lovely galleries with local art, a nice coffee shop with nice views of the bay.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This weekend, I participated in the Arts Alive Art Festival which was hosted by the Art Center of Corpus Christi. It was very well-organized by the staff and many volunteers. The quality of artists was wonderful---quite a variety and very quality-oriented.

Date of experience: September 2016