“Very average, exspensive.”

Cuisines: Asian
elpaso
“Very average, exspensive.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Ordered the egg rolls for starters, they were very good. Then got the teriyaki steak, it was chewy and lacked flavor. Then got the fried ice cream, it was decent. For 25 dollars I was not impressed.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great deal”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had lunch here with friends the other day. My friend and I had the lunch special of 2 rolls, soup and salad for 8.50$ We didnt think we would actually get full rolls but we did. they were great and it was quite a bargain for lunch!!! have ahd chinese food here too and it's always been awesome!!!

• Visited October 2012
CORPUS CHRISTI
“Best Chinese Food in a Corpus Christi Restaurant”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband loves good Chinese food and was very pleased with his Hunan Chicken. He wants to try the Teriyaki Bento Box next time. My Sweet and Sour Chicken was also very good. The selection was very good except for no pork. I personally prefer sweet and sour pork and pork fried rice. TakeNiwa also has Japanese menu, hibachi tables, and sushi.

• Visited August 2012
Idaho
“Could have been much better”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We opted for the table side cooking experience. Our chef was fine but there was no actual show. The worst thing was I found an unidentified hair like thing in my food. Neither the server nor the chef knew what it was. I actually appreciated their honesty but it didn't make me feel better. Our server never offered to do anything about it and did not bring refills when asked. No one in our group liked the chicken but those that got the steak raved.