“Good Steak, Great Price”
Review of U & I Restaurant

U & I Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 730 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

The taste of the steak fresh off the grill was great. Baked potato was on smaller side but tasted great. For a good steak at a great price you can't beat it. Almost every table was occupied on a Monday night so I think that says a lot for the steak, the price, and the value.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have tried every steak place in town and U&I makes the best rib-eye by far. My wife says they make the best NY strip. They also make incredible mesquite grilled shrimp, which aren't cheap to add to an entree, but we do it anyway because they are so good. The negatives are the side items. All of the side items seem to be frozen/boxed items prepared as quickly as possible to fill the need for "sides." No love and certainly not homemade. However, this does not detract from the quality of the steak and we refuse to eat steak elsewhere after finding this place. They are juicy, cooked perfectly, and extremely flavorful. The prices are decent as well.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We decided to drive from Fredericksburg for a good seafood lunch! The drive was well worth it to have lunch! Priced right, a lot of food, and the service was great!

1  Thank CW2021
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We chose this restaurant because each time we drove by it, it the parking lot was full. Steaks and seafood were delicious. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Good location and we were seated quickly. We were on the gulf coast and went for seafood. The choices were salmon, green beans and rice pilaf for myself and a seafood platter for my business companion. The vegetables were fresh and very tasty. However, the salmon was dry and the seafood on the platter was overcooked. Overall, it was ok but If I went back I would try a steak and pass on their seafood.