“Grt. CC treasure!!!”

Ranked #50 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just happened upon this grt find! We love seafood and love the coast! This is one of the better places in the coastal area!! Clean, good food, service grt!! While we ate a group was celebrating a b-day. We all sang, the food was delivered in a style that you would have found back in the day! Crackers / butter out with the salad, rolls arrived with meal.... Wht a grt experience.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The service was quick very good the greeter did not speak very good English and I wish they served frog legs but it was very very good. Not pricy either for the area

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've been here several times and have always been pleased. The quality of the food is good; it reminds me of Sunday dinners when I was a kid. Just good old home-style cooking.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i went on Sept 7th and it was our first time there, and let me say......service was great, food was amazing, prep time was as expected. The waiter was very nice and was making sure he would come and see if we neede anything else. We will be returning back soon and cant wait.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

we love this restaurant. discovered it one year during vacation. we have always had good service and delicious food.. But we go for the steak for two.. comes with a soup or salad for each then a side for each and the steak is bought to you cut up on a hot plate topped with onion rings. soo tasty and delicious it keeps us coming back .. They do also have other food like chicken fried steak and fish, But we go for the same thing.