“just average food”

Cuisines: Italian
Corpus Christi, Texas
“just average food”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I don't care for this place. The atmosphere is great, but the food is not. My husband and son had lasagna and it was a very small portion. I had the chicken and bow tie pasta. The plate was huge, but the food wasn't good. I won't go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank verySouthern

lovin-life-in-port-a
“Catering”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I don't know if there is somewhere else to write a review about catering but what I do know is it is marvelous. Manny is THE BEST. We could ask him any question and he knew anything that we asked. Being in the restaurant business, all I can say is he knows exactly what he's doing. I think this is a great place all together

San Antonio, Texas
“Always great.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were tired of seafood, so we chose Carino's for some Italian food. Always a good choice. Love the Italian Nachos.

Visited June 2012
Rockport, Texas
“Really good food, and excellent service”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My family and I had an early supper there 4-12-12, the server was very fast and friendly, the food was excellent, fresh salads, great calamari for an appetizer, and my lasagna was top notch. I'd recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited April 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“High Noise & OK food, crowds, waits...”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

It's ok. Been there lots but it can have waiting lines [go directly to bar and you can eat there too ... right at the bar...]. Been to a few monthly wine tastings which are great and inexpensive. Just wear ear plugs and be in a joyful mood or you will get frustrated. Its a friendly place, wait staff is great. Chef comes out sometimes. Food is just every day italian.

1 Thank Longfeather