“Great addition to Corpus Christi restaurant choices!”
Review of Urban Fare Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Urban Fare Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Indian food and other options as well. Owner has special Indian food nights as well. We had wonderful pizza there last night: Mediterranean pizza and Tuscan pizza.
Reviewed April 5, 2012

They have vegan and vegetarian options....BUT so much more! The food tastes fresh and wholesome. Very quality ingredients are used here. The staff is very friendly, and always help me pick new dishes each time I go. They also have live music on Fridays and various other types of entertainment. Give this restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed!

I highly recommend trying: the Mediterranean pizza and the Chi tea

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We were searching desperately for healthy food and this was a great find.
This is on a downtown street (not hard to navigate downtown in Corpus so don't be afraid to make special the trip for to go) They have rice bowls with great looking curry, homemade everything from soups, to simple side salads and pizzas. Fruit bowl or carrots to go with great sandwiches.

When we arrived I had the vegetarian sandwich. Great soft wheat bread and choice vegetables with hummus and tzatziki lightly on each side. My husband enjoyed a tuna sandwich NOT made with mayo. (you would never miss it).

The soup side was very small as was the quinoa with bean salad. It seemed quite inexpensive compared to other places so we tried a few things and then took two vegetarian sandwiches to go.

I believe the owner was making the food. Made with care. Certainly worth going to.