“No better way”

SegCity Guided Segway Tours
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Corpus Christi
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a beautiful guided Segway tour along the bay of Corpus Christi. We are located in a perfect spot right across from the marina on Shoreline Boulevard in Corpus Christi. On your segway tour, you will see the beautiful sea wall with planets to scale, Orion's Belt constellation, making out tour "Out of this World"!! Along the way, we pass Selena Memorial, beautiful ships on Corpus Christi Bay, we might spot a dolphin, two gorgeous water gardens, museums and art sculptures. At The Port of Corpus Christi you can see the USS Lexington and the Texas State Aquarium, the Xeriscape Gardens, and Historic Heritage Homes. We have a race track and know the best places to go on segways. Go to Segcity and book your reservation for a great family memory. The two hour tours include the T-Head Marinas and Emerald Beach. We feel we are one of the best tours in Texas primarily due to our beautiful route and we get to zip along fairly fast and go quite a distance and we are reasonably priced. Segways are very techy in that they read your body movements a 100 times a second. You are the brakes and the accelerator. They are fun, easy to ride and extremely entertaining. Please make reservations ahead so we can be sure to have enough segways ready.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was by far the fastest segway tour if been on. we covered so much distance in so little time. I felt like I saw all of downtown. The tour guide was great. And I will say it again, as we do this in every city now. Segways are a blast....

6  Thank Jthlampert
peg h, Owner at SegCity Guided Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

We are so happy you liked our tour. You are right that we tend to zip along at a good rate and therefore see quite a bit on our tours. We have the perfect spot along the bay and seawall to avoid traffic, allowing us to get a good pace and feel the breeze off the water. Please come down to Corpus Christi and visit us again. Thank you.

There are newer reviews for SegCity Guided Segway Tours

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been on several segways this is an awsome tour. I love the Segway it is an easy way to see alot of the city in a short time. If you are worried about how they work the people here teach you its SO EASY. If you can walk you can segway. Great way to see the bay sites ans learn alittle history. When my sister comes for a visit we will definatly be going again!!

5  Thank kelli-gypsy-nurse
peg h, Owner at SegCity Guided Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you Kelli for the nice review especially from a person who segways in many cities. I think we do see a lot on our tour. We are fortunate that we have to beautiful Bay of Corpus Christi and the seawall to show off. Your group was a hoot. Giggle Pete wrote a nice review too. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Great trip! The tour guide was polite and had a great personality! Laid back approach from start to finish. If you want fun in the sun, I suggest Segway it up' first time for me and I'll be back for more! **giggly Pete***

6  Thank Tytyty45

Giggle Pete you are so funny and it was a delight to take you and the whole group. Thank you for the nice review and we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I always say there is nothing to do In corpus but that is a lie. Segway was so much fun. I would advise everyone to go. I want to go on many more tours.

6  Thank malcom15

We love your review and appreciate that you took the time to write it. Thank you for your business. Please bring friends and family again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was a bit skeptical before my first tour.
Five minutes on the Segway and I felt at home.
What I liked the most, is that Tim did not rush
my learning, and gave me plenty of time to feel
comfortable before we started the tour.

About halfway through the tour, I forgot that
I was on the Segway. This was an amazing feeling
gliding down the seawall. I had driven this many
times before, but being on a Segway made it feel
much more a part of everything. We were so close
to the water, and had the best view!

I fully recommend this tour to anyone. As long as you
can stand up, and are over 12 years old, you should be
able to ride a Segway!

I plan to take many friends and family out on this tour,
because this is the best way to see the city, and you get to
have a blast at the same time. The feeling of freedom is
amazing, and Tim does a great job giving us time to
"freestyle" as put it

5  Thank CorpusFoodCritic
peg h, Owner at SegCity Guided Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your business and it is our goal to give safe, and extremely entertaining tours of beautiful, downtown Corpus. Segways are the best way to see all of the seawall. Even locals have not been to some spots on our tour and they even learn more history. We thoroughly enjoy this business and love to have people take their friends and family on one of the best times they may have had together. Hope you tell others and come back.