“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saltwater Grill

Saltwater Grill
Ranked #14 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Banquete, Texas
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Sadly, I feel we just do not have top quality seafood in Corpus. The Saltwater Grill changed my mind. It is by far the best seafood in Corpus. The crab cakes melt in your mouth. My wife had the chargrilled shrimp and fish plate and I had the blackened shrimp and fish plate. Both plates were fantastic. My daughter who thought she did not like fish could not stop eating my wife's fish. That is because she had just finished off what she said was one of the best angus burgers she had ever had. The staff at Salt water is just as good as their food. I definitely found a new favorite place to eat.

• Visited April 2014

Eureka
“THE BEST PLACE TO EAT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

The staff is awesome! The food is to die for! Chef quality food at affordable prices! The homemade onion rings are huge! The chef specials are more than delicious, they are works of art! Everything we ordered was absolutely delicious! We drove 35 miles from our hotel in Rockport to eat here and was worth the trip! Great job by all the staff! 6 stars in our book!

Visited March 2014
San Antonio
“Fresh seafood, cooked to perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We come to Corpus two or three times a year and are always searching for a really good seafood restaurant.We found it here. My wife and I each had a cup of gumbo, we split crab cakes and grilled fish and shrimp. The gumbo was outstanding, the crab cakes, fish and shrimp were excellent. We were so impressed with our dinner that we returned for lunch the next day. The salad, shrimp cocktail and pecan encrusted redfish were very good. We tried the bread pudding and were very impressed.
We had excellent service with t both meals. We will eat here any time we are in Corpus.

• Visited March 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great locally owned restaurant...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great onion straws, fresh seafood (best in town for moderate cost), love the oysters Rockefeller....You gotta eat here if you like good seafood!

Visited January 2014
South Padre Island, Texas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

mom and I loved this place, we walked in and were greeted at the door by a hostess with a beautiful smile. we had delicious iced tea, shrimp, french fries, catfish, and fresh salad with fantastic ranch dressing and a bowl full of hush puppies. I really love the tarter sauce and the beautiful atmosphere. The manager was working really hard at bussing the tables and helping everyone out with their food and came and asked us if we needed anything. we love this restaurant, it's romantic and has a peaceful atmosphere and lots of parking space

Visited September 2013