“Go into staying here knowing you are going get less than...”

Super 8 Corpus Christi/Bayfront Area
Ranked #56 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed October 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed there one weekend in September and the place was really bad. The area is okay, if you do stay there LOCK your car, At check in the girl was kind of rude. We went up to our room and the bathroom was sick, there was sand in the shower and what looked like human feces on the shower curtain. We called the front ask and they sent someone up to clean up the sand. but keep telling us that was not feces on the shower curtain, we asked them to replace the curtain or get us a new room. She told us, she could not replace it or get us a new room, but it would be cleaned up. Why was it there in the first place? One of the towels it looked like dried up blood. I asked the girl at the front desk for a new towel, she was really rude about it, but had housekeeping bring me new towels, one of the new towels had this really sick looking yellow thing stick to it. I didn't use that one or risk asking for a new one, there was a few so I just used one of the clean ones. The Wi-Fi did not work in our room, but we were right on top of the front desk??? The beds are very uncomfortable, I have had better sleep and less back pain sleeping on the floor. On Saturday night at around 2 a.m. there were these people yelling out side their room and fighting we could hear all about it from our room, but we were trying to sleep. On Sunday we were running a little late, so I called the front desk and asked about a half hour late check out, a different very rude girl at the front desk, told us no, because housekeeping had to get in there and clean the rooms. So we hurried up and at 11am house keeping was no were by our room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2013

check in took long one girl at desk and line to the door front desk could of used more help on night i stayed looked very frustrating overall room was clean and great location breakfast could of used a little bit of help not much on the menu

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We arrived in CC and had not previously booked a room. I called around and when I called this Super 8, I was received by a very rude clerk. She was not welcoming in her responses and cut me off at the end of the call by hanging up on me. We went with this Super 8 due to the pricing. I arrived to check in and received the same clerk that I spoke to on the phone. Her name was Valerie and her attitude had not changed in the 10 min that we last spoke. It was very obvious she did not care to be in her position and didn't mind who knew. I later witnessed her get confrontational with another guest and she told them that they did not have to stay there. We stayed at this location because it was cheaper, but not cheap. I did not pay for that type of customer service. The room was average and good for 1 nights stay. Customer Service at a motel front desk is not that difficult. Valerie obviously is not fit for that position and should consider fast food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple