i stayed here for maybe three weeks with my pet and was treated well- I would rather stay here than at fancier motels in the area. It was peaceful and quiet and the owners were kind, helpful, and interesting to talk to.
I may be spending another week there soon as I get ready to leave for the North.
Everything was clean. The parking lot dumpster area was sometimes messy but the wind blows everything around outside constantly. the good but overpriced Island Itakian Restaurant is right next door. it is entertaining. A corner store is about a 1/2 block away and a Mexican restaurant is, too.
My stay was better than the stays at higher priced motels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Passport Inn and you have affordable rooms within just walking distance to the beach, restaurants and attractions Corpus Christi has to offer. Nearby is Schlitterbahn Water Park, the Texas State Aquarium, Lexington Museum, and horseback riding at Mustang Island. We’re open 24 hours and offer competitive prices throughout the year. Our spacious rooms include new carpeting and paint, a fridge, microwave, hairdryers and central air. Visit our website or call us for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Passport Inn Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passport Inn Corpus Christi Hotel Corpus Christi
- Passport Hotel Corpus Christi