“Hotel Well Maintained”

Ranked #40 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Hotel Well Maintained”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was surprised to find this hotel is 13 years old. They keep it nice. They were replacing all the A/C units during our stay. There was plumbing problem and they moved us to a good room and fixed it right away. Staff is nice. The location is not in the center of things but everything is close in this town. Our room did not smell at all. We were well taken care of.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jsmithGCU

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Victoria, Texas
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I liked the hotel but hated the people who woke me up for two nights straight.
The first night i heard yelling and people jumping down the srairs several times. I had to be at work at 2 am so i went to sleep at 8. I listened to yelling and three people jumping down the stairs. I did not get a good nights rest. So the next night i was in bed by 7, i thought it was going to be better until the phone call at 10 pm and 12 pm both wrong numbers. I think before the front desk lets anyone call thru they should make sure it is the right person they are looking for.It is questionable about the rating because the hotel was taken care of and that was great. but the people who wake you up is very poor. I could have drove back a forth from my home and gotten more sleep. Its two hours each way.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Richard S
Corpus Christi
Reviewed May 15, 2014

What a nice place! I saw a Bible in the headstock. We family went to play tennis match there nearby about 6minutes lastweekend. We had a good sleep and a nice breakfast. The staffs are very nice to help us for what we need. We will go again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Ji L
Corpus Christi
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We got in the room it smelled so bad of Smoke and so did the Pillows. The Front desk there's a sign that says Chrg. $150 for the "extensive cleaning if there's smoking in a nonsmoking. Obviouly NOT!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 Thank Felice R
Portland
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Due to accommodations, our regular room was not available. Being a member of Choice Privileges, we were upgraded to the Jacuzzi Room! Now let me tell you, my wife and I really enjoyed that stay. The place was clean and well kept. It was quiet, we slept very well on comfortable and clean bed. The staff was very kind and courteous and Mr. Ramon was very helpful to us locate a few local attractions.
Your next trip: Tell Mr. Ramon you want the Jacuzzi Room, It was GREAT!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Room Baby!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Bruce B
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is the cleanest motel I have ever stayed at! Now, that is a big statement but a can assure you that this motel is mantained to the highest standard of any hotel or motel I stay at. And the reason is Ramon Tadeo. He is the manager and he will not let a bed remain unmade, a sink be uncleaned or a bathtud remain dirty. All the rooms are maintained to perfection! The staff is freindly and helpful. They will make your stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Look for a coupon, at the Texas vistor's centers, for $52.99 @ night and make it better.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank wildbillwww
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed with my husband and children for two consecutive nights. Room was very clean and I have No Complaints whatsoever. The location is is near proximity of several establishments, which is a big plus. We had a mishap with our vehicle and Ramon the manager was very helpful to our needs.Needless, to say we had to spend another night and Ramon was very considerate.He even went out of his way and assisted my husband with the vehicle. My family and myself truly appreciated his concerns. Our stay looked gloomy, but when he stepped in and solved some of our issues; the day was prosperous. We can't thank you enough Ramon. You and your staff provided us with excellent customer service and we will DEFINITELY BE BACK!

Room Tip: Stayed on lower floor. Quiet and cozy!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank nmendoza22166
44534, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!