“cool!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“cool!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We are Selena fans so it was very cool to visit her shop :)

Visited March 2011
2 Thank NativeCaramel

Naples
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Selena”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Samll museum but very memorable of Selena - Met Abraham and his wife Marcela and their daughter Suzy. Had a very nice special tour with him and loved the personal attention given.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank HeatIsOnII
Sugar Land, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Selena Museum”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Does not look like musuem from the out side. Very nice inside , it has her original clothes w/her car , and her egg collection & etc. The man inside was very nice , they dont allow pics to be taken in the museum, & do collect your cell phones. They will allow you to take pics where you have to pay where there lots of pics of her on the wall. It is $2 for adults, $1 for kids. There is a small gift shop & the man there was very nice & informative. Musuem is only open during the week from 10am -4pm.

Visited August 2011
7 Thank myfamilyjulian
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Beautiful display of Selena'a accomplishments but Selena's dad and sister were rude”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Doesn't look like a museum from outside but it's very well laid out inside. I went with friends and family. I'm not that big of a fan but my wife's cousin came down all the way from Wisconsin, just to visit Selena's museum.

There was a very polite lady in the front. The guy that walked us to the area where Selena's trophies and Porsche was located, was also very polite. The only people that were rude was Selena's sister (I don't know her name since she didn't give us the time of day) and her dad.

First we saw Selena's sister, we said hi and wanted to confirm with her if she was Selena's sister. She said yes while walking right by us. She never stopped walking to introduce herself or at least shake our hand. That's why I don't know her name, she couldn't give use one minute of her time to introduce herself.

AB Jr (Selena's dad) I think was even worse in my opinion. We actually caught him in the hallway and asked if he could do a tour sometime in the day. We were willing to wait and see if he had time that whole day. We also informed him that we were with a fan that was all the way from Wisconsin that only went to Corpus to visit Selena. I had read in some reviews that AB was the tour guide for the museum. I thought that was cool and it convinced me to tag along. We wouldn't even had visited Corpus if it wasn't for Selena. Even with all that info we gave him, he told us that he only does it once in a while when he feels like it and didn't have time for us that day. Really!!! After so many years you don't appreciate your daughters legacy lives on and you won't take a few minutes of your time to show us around. I understood that he was busy but I didn't understand why he couldn't schedule another tour sometime that afternoon.

If you're in Corpus, I would recommend you stop by the museum but don't expect a whole lot from Selena's sister or dad, they really disappointed my family and me.

Visited July 2011
20 Thank royalblue49
Aubrey, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worth Seeing”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Make sure to see this while in Corpus. This is on the seawall. So Make sure to stop and see it while visiting Corpus Christi.

Visited July 2011