“Wonderful Food with an Amazing View!”
Review of Fajitaville Grille

Fajitaville Grille
Ranked #381 of 691 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Three story dining complex specializing in fajitas with island hospitality. We also have our own Ferris wheel! Our first floor has beach access, a large bar, DJ or live music, indoor seating, patio seating, a private beach, and a taco bar. Our second floor is fully enclosed and more of a family atmosphere with a larger menu, table service, and spectacular views! The third floor is a smaller dining space with a patio and bar, typically used for private parties and holidays.
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Wonderful Food with an Amazing View!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This three story restaurant has something wonderful for everyone. The bottom story has a walk up and order area, which I love. My kids can play on the beach, since it is right there and I my partner and I can sit and have appetizers and listen to the Jamaican music that plays over the speakers. I have also sat on the second floor and have had wonderful service both times. The food has been wonderful every time and the green chili pork and Tuna are two of my favorites. The staff is always extremely nice to my entire family when we go in and do not frown when they see me walking in with kiddos. My family and I love this place and will continue to return.

Litchfield
“Good food, fun place”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I liked this restaurant. It is a three story building with a bar at the bottom, family dining in the middle and a "over 21" club at the top that was closed when we were there. We went there for lunch. The food was good, the servers was really nice, and the views are amazing. I would eat there again.

Winnsboro, United States
“A different dinner experience”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This place was something different tha we had eaten at before. It is a three story resturant with a great advertising build up. You could sit outside bayside but it was so windy that we chose not to. One floor was for families and the top floor was for adults only with a great veiw of the Courpus Christi Bay and the USS Lexington. Well if you had a big group maybe this floor was for you, but for a couple that wanted a quite evening it wasn't for us. It was more like a local bar. The food was just average not what we expected for the high price. The staff was very friendly and it was a nice place but just not for us.

Visited October 2013
San Antionio
“Checking out the fishing..”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went to CC to scope out fishing and found this place. The restaurant is new on the beach. The location is on North Beach. The service was poor and the menu was not very good. Do not be fooled by the nice surroundings. The service and food are poor.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“A Zero Star Experience at Five Star Prices”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was in the area on business. This restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. My average at best fish dinner and two beers was over $35. Beware, even for my one meal they add an overly generous gratuity - whether you like it or not. Rude service and a Total Tourist Trap. Don't WASTE your money here.

1 Thank RoberttheTiger