“Good Food...a little pricey”

Brewster Street Ice House
Ranked #32 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grapevine,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food...a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food was great. My wife and I both got seafood and it was delicious. The service was good. You actually have to order first at the counter and then they bring it to your table (for future reference).

It is a little pricey.

While they didn't have any the night we went, they have live music with some big name artists on occasion. It is a really good restaurant to go and hang out with friends and family.

• Visited June 2014

Jasper, Texas
“Great Oysters on the Half Shell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a great way to enjoy oysters and beer. I love sitting outside and enjoying the food and the weather. I have had the oysters on the half shell several times and they are always fresh. My husband had a Cuban sandwich on our first visit that he just loved and the last visit we shared some mahi mahi tacos that were awesome. We don't normal go to bars or ice houses because of the large amounts of people and Brewster's is by far one of the busiest places to be on weekends. They have live music and there are lots of beer and drink to be had. We wanted to eat there one Saturday at about 5 pm and there wasn't a place to park for 2 blocks. Very fun atmosphere.

Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Grab-your-own-food but good drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

At this establishment, you order and grab your own food from a part of the restaurant separate from the outdoor-air seating. I didn't like that part because I was dining alone and didn't want to lose my table once I had sat and had a drink, but also wasn't comfortable leaving my purse or drink on the table while I went to order. I had the buffalo chicken salad and it was amazing. The blue cheese dressing was delicious and they make a good drink there! I'd go back.

Visited May 2014
Santa Fe, Texas
“Just what we needed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Given who takes their kid to a bar... I did and am glad I did. This is a bar/grill with a play area. My husband and I celebrated our eight year anniversary this past weekend and we wanted to do something wonderful, we also don't have a huge support system to help watch our son while we go out of town. We had been looking for some nightlife, but not crazy night life... to just feel like adults. We happened to hear of this place while at another restaurant the night before and thought about going. My Husband had a couple of beers, I had a drink, we both listened to live music and watched our son play with all the other children give or take a year in age that where there. We will definitely go back to this place.

Visited March 2014
“Great place to chill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This place has a very relaxed atmosphere and great food. My wife said the fried shrimp was excellent and my chicken fried chicken was very good. Veggies were fresh. Wish the tea had been home brewed.