“Great place to chill”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great place to chill”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This place has a very relaxed atmosphere and great food. My wife said the fried shrimp was excellent and my chicken fried chicken was very good. Veggies were fresh. Wish the tea had been home brewed.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“A fun lunch at Brewsters”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped by for lunch here, and was not disappointed. The main reason we stopped by here was my cousin mentioned there was a play area for kids. It was pretty empty when we went in. We split an order of mahi tacos, and got a chicken kids meal for our daughter. It has a pretty big outdoor bar/stage area which gets pretty busy from what I hear. There indeed was a wooden play area for the kids to play on here which was pretty awesome! I think there was a basketball net as well. The food was pretty good, and we just enjoyed the whole experience. I would for sure go again!

• Visited March 2014
Sauble Beach, Canada
“Relaxed and Fun!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went there for a late lunch. Very relaxed atmosphere, you order your own drinks from the bar and go to another counter to order you food which they run out to you. We both had shrimp tacos and they were very good. Would have them again. Went back on a Friday to see a band called the Spazmatics...had sooo much fun!! We are late 40s-50 and did not feel out of place. Go see this band, you will sing along all night. The music venue attached to the restaurant is huge! Probably 300 people were there the night we went. Buy your tickets in advance...the place gets packed. We left before the band finished and there was a huge lineup of folks waiting to get in. Very easy to purchase tix online. Have a good time at the Brewster Street Ice House!!!

• Visited February 2014
South Padre Island, Texas
“Rockin place”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I enjoyed my visits here. They have a very small stage but have good food and nice indoor/outdoor atmosphere. Food is a little pricy but worth it.

Visited March 2013
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Different options”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We are there for lunch. We had the chips and queso. They were very good. The chips we different. Very thick. I had the tortilla burger with onion rings. It was so good and big. I could only eat half. It was two tortillas with hamburger refried beans lettuce tomatoes onion and cheese. The onion rings were made my favorite way in a fall apart batter. My son had the catfish which was great by husband had the Philly. I didn't like it because it was too greasy. Overall everyone in the family enjoyed what they had. Others had fish po boys and chicken fried steak. I liked it better than blackbeards and we would eat there again.