Best Western Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed July 2, 2009

Room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed November 25, 2007

I stayed at the Comfort Inn because it's close to the family and we were in town for Thanksgiving. I don't think that I will ever stay in this hotel again. They were so busy being cheap they didn't have time to be clean. I don't think I will stay there again because the breakfast was hovered over but not refilled, there was no hot chocolate for the little ones and no milk in the milk pitcher until I asked. There was a person standing there watching what everybody took, why do I need to ask for milk at breakfast?
There was one small (tiny) shampoo and no conditioner at all. One bar of soap for four people, two towels. We booked for four and were in a double room. At some point I get tired of having to ask for the bare essentials - this hotel got me to that point pretty quickly.
Now about the dirty part. One word - Mold. The room was so musty and moldy smelling that I had a hard time sleeping. We came in late on Thanksgiving night after a long day of travel and then family fun. The kids were sleepy, and grumpy and got right in bed. As did I, by the time I started to notice the problem I was in my jammies and really couldn't fight the good fight to get another room. That was on me but, I just couldn't. The carpet was filthy the walls, too gross. Bathroom was dirty - floor stained or just not cleaned.
When at checkout I mentioned this problem I was told I should of asked to be moved. I think I should have been put in a clean room in a hotel that was obviously not full - not even close.
So With a curt tone I was dismissed. I'm done with this hotel.
My advice - stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 5, 2005

For the price, it was rather a disappointment. Bed and pillows were uncomfortable - our family calls this place the Dis-Comfort Inn. Thankfully we were there for one night only. The bathroom sink dripped and in-room fridge (a bonus, since this is not a common feature of this level of lodging) had a rather loud motor.

2  Thank JulieLN
CISTX542, Manager at Best Western Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2007

Hotel bedding has been updated.

Reviewed September 25, 2003

Very nice, clean; evening cocktail hour is a plus. It's on the far west side of Corpus Christi. Likely it's the closest acceptable hotel to the inland towns of Freer, Alice, San Diego. I stayed there three separate times. Good rates.

7  Thank Major Traveler; not a Colonel!
Travelers also viewed these Corpus Christi hotels
Best Western Corpus Christi
Best Western Corpus Christi
#6 of 79 in Corpus Christi
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Ch...
#27 of 79 in Corpus Christi
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#45 of 79 in Corpus Christi
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
#3 of 79 in Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Nor...
#16 of 79 in Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Chri...
#11 of 79 in Corpus Christi

Been to Best Western Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!