“Wow, and not in a good way!”
Review of Crazy Super Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crazy Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Waiter got in personal space. Grabbed my plate when I was done (well 10 mins after I'd actually finished) and almost touched my face with the plate. He actually made a plate of food for himself and sat down to eat while he was supposed to wait on our table as well as a few other tables. We were a party of 4 and he gave us 3 fortune cookies with our check. Not that I care about the fortune cookie but, it just shows he didn't care or pay attention to us AT ALL! My family will not be going back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food was old and cold. The staff unfriendly. The guy who took my money didn't even say a single word. Not "how was everything", "thank you" - NOTHING.

I will not be going back there. I should have eaten at one of the many other restaurants in that area.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We actually found this place when we went to get gas at HEB. A police car was there, and usually, where the cops eat is a good sign. We were seated and our drink orders were taken immediately, though they weren't terribly busy. The quanity of different foods on the buffet was excellent. Almost anything you could ask for. It seemed to be all freshly made, nothing frozen, and well seasoned. But for me the temperature of the food was not nearly hot enough. Not cool enough to be unhealthy, but I want my hot food to be hot, and my cold food to be cold. I don't think I would come back.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading the mixed reviews we decided to try it for ourselves. This is definitely one of the best buffets in Corpus Christi. They have a great variety of food for the family. We will definitely be back again.

1  Thank McStew
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Crazy super Chinese buffet has become my favorite place to eat. It is a clean restaurant, the food is fresh and tasty, its not expensive, and I don't feel sick after eating there. They offer a variety of delicious traditional Chinese dishes. They also have a small selection of very good sushi. They have a nice size salad bar that has an array of fruit and desserts, as well as seafood salads and a pretty good kimchi.Price is good, for 2 adults it was 20.97$ (2 buffet meals and 1 soda). Service is friendly. Building is very clean. I really like this restaurant.