“Our favorite!”
Review of Black Sheep Bistro

Black Sheep Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Sheep Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you're seeking a fresh, flavorful seafood dish, a mouthwatering steak, or a hearty chicken or pasta dish, Black Sheep Bistro is where you'll find it. From appetizers to desserts, our menu will pique your curiosity and dazzle your tastebuds. All items pair well with good company and fine spirits!
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We go here quite often (at least twice a month)…the food is always delicious, you can't go wrong with the special (changes daily), and the staff are friendly. Head to The Barrel next door for a drink and an app, then head over to Black Sheep for a fantastic meal. The island was in need of a place like this!

1  Thank Melanie D

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I just simply LOVE BSB. It is by far the best restaurant in South Texas. I always want to go there, whether it is a bday, anniversary, Valentine's, etc, it is always my first choice.
Their menu satisfies each and every palate, regardless of how picky it is. I have never had a bad meal, on the contrary, each time it gets better and tastier. April, our continous server is fantastic, and Romeo, the manager always greets us with a smile and makes sure we are comfortable as can be. Still is BYOB for a small cork fee which is fantastic, but they also have a great variety of beer/wine to choose from. Bonus - pet friendly in their outdoor patio, which allows me to bring my 4 legged son each time I come visit. Favorite place of all my girlfriends for girls' night out and I very highly recommend it. Going twice this week to celebrate my bday. Good times are always happening here. BSB rocks South Texas!

2  Thank frenchie27
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here many time and it is always very good. Friday nights are a lot of fun. This is a small place with a single chef so be prepared to wait for the food, it is worth it.

1  Thank gka70
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Well worth the extra money you pay per entree. Great wine too. Had plenty of food to take for leftovers. Staff very friendly

2  Thank mattmandy
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been to the Black Sheep twice, once to the Tapas Bar and another time to attempt to dine at the Bistro. Both times I was disappointed with the service. The bartender was rude to my guests. My friend looked at the beer cooler to see if they had a certain type of beer and she was ordered to go to her seat and sit down. While at the Tapas Bar, we were completely ignored, it seemed the bartender was more interested in catering to the male customers then us three single women. It wasn't until all the male customers left that we received any attention.

The other time, we wanted to try the restaurant, we were told there would be a 35 minute wait. So again we went to the Tapas Bar to wait. Again, we had to beg for service. We ordered drinks and a appetizer and 35 minutes later we asked about our appetizer and the bartender never put in our order. So I told her to cancel the appetizer order. She must of been upset, because she threw the bill at my disabled daughter. I thought that was rude.

I went over to the Bistro side to see where we were on the wait list and the hostess was very rude and pretty much told us to give it up that we would not be seated any time soon.

I hear the food is good, but I will never go back.