“Good Food”

Whataburger
Ranked #68 of 715 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Please add this only 2-story Whataburger in the World.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Like the food, Love the Coffee. Go there as often as we can. Breakfast is good and they are a great place to stop at and very convenient locations

1  Thank DaveSun107

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I recently was on vacation...visiting family and friends in South Padre Island (I am from Washington State). We decided to go on a short road trip and headed to Corpus Christi. The one thing we wanted to do before we left Corpus is have a burger and fries and the first Whataburger ever built and we were not disappointed. It had a second floor with eating inside and out! The folks who were working that day were all friendly and helpful. The burger was delicious and the fries were yummy (lots of them too) and very hot (I hate getting cold soggy fries)!! When I return to Texas, I hope to return to Corpus (loved that city) and Whataburger!

1  Thank RedLady327
Reviewed October 17, 2012

to me being a local im always visiting. Its nice because it's two storys and they have an outside area. They also have an elevator. Its nice like really nice compared to the other ones.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

That place is disgusting. Trust me...either going somewhere else or starving yourself are better options.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It's been years since I have visited Texas, but I will always remember What a Burger. I had to have one and was not disappointed. I love their jalenpenos! My husband enjoyed his burger as well. Nothing like a burger with jalepenos, bacon, cheese and all fixins. I wish we had one in Columbus, Ga.