“One of the best in Corpus Christi”

Hester's Cafe & Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best in Corpus Christi”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Food tastes delicious and organic. I have never been disappointed. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for.

• Visited June 2014

Alturas, California
“Great Lunch Spot!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch with a regular and found it to be a great little spot! My husband had a roast beef panini which had a wonderful, hand cut roast beef in it with a green salad and he said it was very good. Our son's fiancé had a yummy pasta dish with sausage and chicken tossed in a not-hot Cajun cream sauce- delicious! And I had a bowl of the Italian veggie soup and a blueberry muffin. The soup was very flavorful with plenty of veggies, but my blueberry muffin had two blueberries in it. Seriously, two touching in the very bottom. When I thought back to the case I realized none of them had visible berries so I am guessing they all lacked berries, which to me is a very important part of them, hence the four stars. I'd have gone for the chocolate muffin had I known. The seating and ordering area needs to be configured a bit differently because it is a huge bottleneck and awkward to even get past people in line without elbowing the folks at the tables there. The staff was very friendly with the exception of the woman at the register. Overall a great place to eat in Corpus.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kenipela
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best lunch in corpus!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Best food in corpus hands down! Great staff! Good price and better desserts i gained 10 lbs eating here so much! Had to cut back but still favorite place to take friends and family...

Tennessee
“Great food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I had quiche with cream of mushroom soup and it was excellent. My friend had the raging bull paninni with salad. She said it was very good. The staff and servers were very nice. The bake case had a large variety of goods; cheese cake, cookies, muffins, etc. We didn't purchase these because we used all of our will power to resist.

“Slow Down Don't Be in Such a Hurry”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Well worth the wait! A beautiful cafe with wonderful food and a lovely people. It is not somewhere to go if you are in a hurry. Sit down and enjoy their wonderful coffee. Be prepared to be full. The portions are rediciolous. I am a big guy and there was no way to eat my entire breakfast. The pastries looked amazing as well!