“Local Favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is one of my favorite places in CC and I've been going there ever since it opened. I moved away to San Antonio, and this is a required stop on all my trips back to CC. I always get the Texas Wave on foccacia bread, but I have tried other items including breakfast and everything is yummy. The service is always great, and the restaurant is very clean!

There are newer reviews for Hester's Cafe & Coffee Shop

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Popular neighborhood café with a variety of breakfast and bakery items to choose from. Next door to a gift shop. My cousins discovered it in their travels for breakfast items. Very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We walked here from Cole Park with our dogs for breakfast. I had the Garden of Eaten omelet. I substituted eggs for egg whites and it was extremely tasty with lots of grilled veggies inside. My husband had two enormous kolaches with jalapeños, sausage and cheese. I have eaten here many times for both breakfast and lunch and they never disappoint.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I love having lunch or breakfast at Hester's. There are two locations. There first location is in an area called "6 points" and is attached to a wonderful gift shop called The Bleu Frog. In fact there are some tables for Hester's in the entrance of The Bleu Frog also. The second location is in the art museum in the port of Corpus Christi. It is a lovely setting and you can enjoy the activity of the port while eating. (Same great food!) The food is excellent and they have many coffee choices too. It's a great meeting place for locals...great service and great food! The prices are moderate and affordable. My husband often takes me there for a date!

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were surprised at the quality of the food since it is actually located in an art museum. It was not your typical concessions food, Instead, Hester's had a varied menu which included Southwest options, salads, soups, sandwiches and paninis. Everyone was pleased with their choices for lunch and we enjoyed a nice view over the bay to the Lexington.