“Great food”

Frank's Spaghetti House
Ranked #96 of 703 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Description: Established in 1947, Frank's Spaghetti House is the OLDEST Italian resturant in Texas(No Joke). Family owned and opertated, we specialize in home cooked goodness. Don't forget to save room for dessert. Call for reservations. M-F 11am-2pm M-Sat 5pm-9pm
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

They have such great food and they have a great staff. Enjoy taking my family and friends, I will keep going and wil also give them a 5 star.

1 Thank JuanOrnelas

“Very good food, service, and atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our experience here. Like the other review said, don't judge it by its outside looks. The atmosphere was very pleasant. We enjoyed the food. Good portions served. We will eat there again.

1 Thank Dlopez1963
Rockport, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This place is so good...My husband it Italian and cooks the best food....Franks is almost there.... Meatballs a must.

Visited April 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
“LOVED this place!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I always try to go to local restaurants when out of town, and I'm so glad we stumbled upon this one!! It is in the cutest little house. The atmosphere is fantastic. From the decorations, to the music playing, it was relaxing and fun. We went for lunch and they had a great lunch menu. I ordered chicken parmesan and my husband ordered cheese ravioli. They both came with salads, which had the best ranch dressing by the way. Our food was just amazing. Probably the best chicken parmesan that I have had in a long time. Large portions, too. I took half of mine home. The staff was very friendly and were quick to refill drinks and assist us. I will definitely go here again if I'm in town!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JoAnne M
Alice, Texas
“Great starter but meal fell flat”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We went here for our anniversary. I absolutely loved the atmosphere. Their potato soup was excellent. I was looking forward to my meal. My marinara sauce tasted tinny, either its canned or tomatoes they used were canned and you could taste that. I wouldn't eat there again.

• Visited March 2012