“Mahi Mahi”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This was a really good meal although I wondered as we were driving there if I had the correct address. The wait staff was friendly and fun. The Mahi Mahi was very good in both blackened and grilled versions and the portions more than fair. Since it was a dark somewhat stormy night there wasn't much to see but I think it might be a good view. This visit prompted a take home box at the end and the food was good later as well!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very good seafood . Enjoy taking my family and friends and also their staff is great and will keep going back.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My family and I had a table of ten on a Friday night. We had no problems what so ever. We had constant service and the waiter anticipated our needs. I don't understand all the griping about service. Especially at a busy restaurant this is not fast food!! The fish is succulent!! The fresh fish is delicious with a cream sauce! I highly recommend it cooked this way or blackened. My husband had the blackened shrimp and it was delicious! I tasted the fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp as well and it was the best I ever had! However that serving could feed 2-3 people! It was adventure getting there which makes the trip even funner.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Seared tuna tasted like bait fish & onion rings mushy inside but the blackened shrimp were great. The waitress was sweet and brought some fried okra as a substitute for the mushy rings. The Okra was awesome. The onion rings could have been great because they seemed to be home made so maybe it was just the cook of the night but definately the tuna was yuck.

2  Thank Linda R
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite places for a good fish sandwich. The fried Mahi Mahi sandwich is the best ive had anywhere. Although hard to find, its a great place to relax and look out on the Corpus Christi Bay and just enjoy a great lunch. You can even cook your catch he you wanted. Its located deep in Flour Bluff, so you will not see it by accident. You have to be going thereto find this Diamond in the ruff. Great food with a small town feel has not let me down yet. Customer since 2006.