“Great!”

Add it.
Small Planet Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My coworkers and i love the lamar park location. We go there at least a couple times per month because they have something that everyone likes there. I usually get the Turkey gone wild and if they have it roasted red pepper soup with their homemade bread. Soo good! With great service, wonderful food and atmosphere, we will definitely keep coming back!

1  Thank k_darling29

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had heard so much about Small Plant Deli but going there was not convenient when living on the south side. I was so excited when a location was opened on Saratoga Blvd. My husband and I stopped by at 6pm on Saturday the 18th. We entered the business and after a few minutes the two employees behind the counter yelled out "hello" and both immediately walked away from us to the kitchen area and stood there talking for some time. We looked over a menu we found near the door and asked if we order from the counter or take a seat and a waitress would help. We approached the side of the counter (closer to the two employees standing and talking) hoping one would answer our question or take our order and they both immediately began walking further back toward the kitchen---obviously not wanting to serve us.

We felt like we had no choice but to go somewhere else. There are many other places we can go where we will be greeted at the door and served with a smile.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family loves this place. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 9 and they ask to go here. We have tried just about everything and have always been pleased. If you go you must try the desserts! YUMMY! The snowflake brownies are FaBuLous, the Key Lime Bars & Pies are super yummy, the Cookies are huge and fantastic. Go on a nice day & sit outside...you will be pleased.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Small Planet Deli is now open at 5625 Saratoga Blvd Suite 117 Corpus Christi, TX
Same great food items available - I enjoyed the Retro Wrap and Clam Chowder. The soup needs to be served a bit warmer but the flavor was good.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm new to the neighborhood so decided to try this quaint little place. Very good place in every way. I really like this place but I can tell you my wife is going to love it. Can hardly wait to introduce her to this nice deli.