“Perfect pick-me-up” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Jacksonville, NC
“Perfect pick-me-up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have traveled to Corpus Christi for many years. I am always looking for that little gem hidden away that makes me think it is just there for me. Grounded is that gem. I stopped by in the afternoon after visiting all the shell shops on the island. I liked the atmosphere right away: large open, clean space with seating nicely spaced away from other people. The walls are the color of yes, coffee. I had a nice cold iced mocha and my day was perfect. There are many other offerings on the board that make it worth one's while to return again and again.

• Visited May 2013

Key West, Florida
“Delicious coffee, free WiFi and comfortable seating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This little gem is tucked away in a strip shopping center with little or no signage. I found it by accident and boy was I glad I did ! It is run by a mother and daughter who were as efficient as they were gracious. The restaurant is clean and quiet with leather sofas and a nice clean bathroom. The free WiFi and muffins from a local kolatches maker invites lingering. The prices are reasonable and you can even get sandwiches and salads for lunch. And the coffee is delectable !

• Visited August 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Beautiful roomy location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

The espresso, coffee and cinnamon rolls are heavenly. Great place to study or to meet up with friends. It is a little difficult to find at first but it is worth the search.

• Visited June 2012
New Jersey, USA
“Breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Good coffee and very large bacon-egg-cheese sandwich. Next time I would ask to have the bread toasted, though.

Visited November 2011