“Youngest loved it!”

Horses On The Beach: Corpus Christi
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We enjoyed ourselves with the horses and the beach. It was hot and some of the horses seemed a bit "done" but we still had a good time. This is a great hour or two with the family, especially with 8-12 year olds. The ride was lead by two experienced young people who were nice, polite and knowledgeable. Would do this again - maybe the "evening ride" where it's cooler.

3  Thank beatytwin1
in 12 reviews
"arthur"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Lovely people! A beautiful adventure to do with the family. My kids loved the little petting zoo, and the dog named Bravo.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

everyone is so nice and it's amazing to be able to ride horses on the beach. there horses are so nice and loving i would love to do this again.

2  Thank Ady R
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have never rode a horse until now. It was a great experience. The horses are well kept and mannered. The owners and guides are very helpful and excellent at what they do. It was a friend and myself that were joined by about 15 other riders. We all talked and laughed as we rode down the beach in the water. It last about 2 hours total and was well worth it. I felt safe the entire time.

3  Thank Nezzy-Poo
See more reviews
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

They did a great job of matching us with the horse for our riding experance I road captin Morgan who did not listen to me very well but that's okay. My daughter loved it and we would recommend this I am not an experanced rider but felt safe on this ride. I was upset that the guy told us to be there a hour befor we left that was agitating to sit in the sun waiting and it stated 30 min late.

1  Thank nickkiew