“Loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

everyone is so nice and it's amazing to be able to ride horses on the beach. there horses are so nice and loving i would love to do this again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ady R

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best time ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have never rode a horse until now. It was a great experience. The horses are well kept and mannered. The owners and guides are very helpful and excellent at what they do. It was a friend and myself that were joined by about 15 other riders. We all talked and laughed as we rode down the beach in the water. It last about 2 hours total and was well worth it. I felt safe the entire time.

3 Thank Nezzy-Poo
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“We had a great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

They did a great job of matching us with the horse for our riding experance I road captin Morgan who did not listen to me very well but that's okay. My daughter loved it and we would recommend this I am not an experanced rider but felt safe on this ride. I was upset that the guy told us to be there a hour befor we left that was agitating to sit in the sun waiting and it stated 30 min late.

1 Thank nickkiew
Denver, Colorado
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Sunset ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Beautiful, I'm not a horse guy but loved it, the tour was plenty long enough. The guide was personable. The horses we're perfect for a beginner. Each horse was unique to the riders experience and the guide helped you get to know your personal buddy for the hour. We even had a bit of a scare with some jerks on the beach tossing in a firework to the fire as we all walked by. Each of the 12 horses spooked a bit but not a single one ran or bucked, safe and comfortable for everyone. My only disappointments were the cost (a bit much for the amount of work) and the inability to take control of your horse and trot a bit or go off a little on your own. The guide wanted every one to stay right together and not to do any more than walk.

1 Thank Jthlampert
corpus christi
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Giddy up!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff was careful to match horses with experience level. The ride along the beach was beautiful. This is trail ride so if you are an avid / experienced horseman this will be very tame. Great for first timers and teens. There is an age limit and younger children will be given the reins but they are tied to the guide, so they think they are steering.

Visited March 2013