“FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you like horses and enjoy riding them, then this is definitely for everyone young and old alike. The horses are a sight to see! They have a variety to choose from; black,white and brown..
There are trained person's who take you out along the beach and are with you every step of the way.
I remember when I took my daughter for the first time,she loved it!! Alyssa is now 16 years of age and she wants to have her birthday party here.. So, I do recommend this if you like horses and the beach...

Visited March 2012

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a wild adventure”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have taken children, adults, grandchildren riding on the beach.
They all come away feeling exhilarated.
Riding on the beach has become a tradition with our northern relatives.

San Antonio
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Just a horse on the beach”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

THere is not much, just a horse walking down the beach. It gets boring since there is not much to see. A trail ride would have been better. Its $45.00 plus tax for a morning ride. I think thats a lot for just riding on a walking horse.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank I_Like_Cats_12
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must Go”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went out not knowing what to expect great great family thing to do the kids had a blast even the teenagers who were not so happy to go.

Visited September 2012
Cleburne, TX
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“a must do!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have horses myself but while visiting Port A I had to make the drive over to Corpus for a ride on the beach. The staff here are all very nice and I had a great time! On the hour long ride we went down the beach and rode right back. You can take the horses in the water up to their knees.

Visited August 2012