“Truly fun experience!!”

Rockport, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Truly fun experience!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I have never considered myself a horse lover but I couldn't help but have an incredible time. This is one experience you shouldn't pass up. Really nice camaraderie provided, loved and well taken care of horses, as well as a beautiful spot tucked away where you ride.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Elizabeth L

White Bear
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Valentine's Day Ride on the Beach! Wow.”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I took my husband on a ride for Valentine's Day. The guides were excellent, the scenery breathtaking.

We have only been on one trail ride before (in South Dakota) and this one was much better. They gave a few riding tips, and I guess the owner is a really sweet guy that takes in horses that owners can't keep anymore. They seem well cared for, and, as far as things to do in Corpsu Christi, this one ranks WAY WAY up there, if you like horses.

It is a little hard on the back, for those like us that are a bit out of shape. An hour ride is plenty.

Cute little petting zoo, too.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank PeggyoftheEast
Stacy, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Giddy up!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and father went and they liked the ride along the beach. The instructor took pictures of them and sent it via email.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Monica L
Bee branch Arkansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Greaaattt!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I loved this so much.! It has been a huge joy on my part. Mostly because my friends and I havd a great time.!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Abbey S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horses on the Beach - Perfect”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Very reasonable. And they take you right on the beach.

Visited November 2011