“Greaaattt!!”

Horses On The Beach: Corpus Christi
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I loved this so much.! It has been a huge joy on my part. Mostly because my friends and I havd a great time.!

1  Thank Abbey S

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Very reasonable. And they take you right on the beach.

2  Thank Michael P
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Great for beginners and experienced riders alike - the Horses on the Beach in Corpus Christi are a great time. It is a beautiful ride and the guides are quiet and very willing to take pictures of your group.

I would add that you should heed their recommendations - definitely wear some sort of pants - denim probably would work best. Also, be honest with them about your experience so they can pair you with an appropriate horse.

Finally, I chose an early morning weekday time and not the evening ride because it was just my girlfriend and I which I felt made it a much more personal and organized experience.

7  Thank Danma11
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My husband, myself, and another couple just went to it. I had never been on a horse but my friend was an expert. They matched us to our horses perfectly, instructed us in handling them, were very friendly, and we had a great time! I was glad to see that the horses were in great shape and they pretty much steered themselves. The beach was beautiful at sunset and we were allowed to ride a little longer than should have been. I wasn't able to be with my husband the whole time but I understand that horses are animals and can't be made to follow every little step that the leader takes. I don't have much experience with horses but I know I had an amazing time and would recommend this place to anyone!

4  Thank bobshallprevail
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Recently visited the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi area. Made a reservation for a sunset ride for my family of 4. Owner and employees were very kind and courteous. The staff were very easy to talk to and provided guidance for those who have never ridden before. The beach and sunset experience was great. They even offered a military discount, AWESOME. They have my business!

4  Thank Barbara P