“Date night special!”

Ranked #20 of 730 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! Fun atmosphere. Decent service, i would say order a few tapas for your meal because it will be too hard to choose!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We live here on The Island, and this is one of our very favorite places to eat regularly! Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. You must try the Potato Puffs, but absolutely everything on the menu is EXCELLENT!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a cool place. Funky decor, offbeat art and world beat music are the backdrop for the culinary artistry on your plate. The menu offers many international selections. The cannelloni and shrimp featured crisp vegetables wrapped in two blankets of tender cannelloni, smothered in a cognac-infused cream sauce and topped with shrimp and mussels. Excellent!

2  Thank zippychic
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I did enjoy their tacos but I've had better. However their drinks are awesome. I probably would just go for their drinks.

1  Thank Jess F
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Let me put it this way ~ I would make the 4-1/2 hour drive from Houston again JUST to eat at this restaurant. It was THAT good. I had the special ~ Grilled mahi with grilled shrimp in a creamy white wine sauce ~ my husband had oso buco (maybe spelled wrong?) ~ for our appetizer we had clams (also in a creamy white wine sauce) and the crab cake. Dessert was a to-die-for chocolate creme' brulee' cake... Every single bite was DELICIOUS and the service was great. Highly recommend it ~ If there were more than a five star rating I would have ranked it higher. It is a casual atmosphere, so no need to dress up. There are decks outside if you prefer outdoor dining and two dining rooms inside (one more casual than the other, depending on your preference). If you're in the area, you HAVE to try this place! :)

2  Thank Angela B