“late breakfast”
Review of Whataburger Field

Whataburger Field
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The restaurtant was clean, service was good. What I really liked was being able to get breakfast late at night as they are open 24/7 and it was close to where we were staying

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Beautiful setting, ocean breeze while watching, Seagulls, relaxing , clean facilities. Loved it! Not too big, still has that hometown feeling. Whataburgers right in the mix.

1  Thank JCntex
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Whataburger field is the perfect small ball park. Located near the harbor you can watch the large ships come in as your watching the game. The fire works are excellent and the food is some of the best I have had at a ball park...

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was not really interested at first but my friend said I shouldn't go to Corpus Christi with out going to Whataburger. I took the advice of an old friend and was quite surprised. The food was brought to our table very hot and with all the condaments you could want.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice ballpark where I was unable to see a ballgame due to the wrong time of year, but I participated in a 5K & saw the park...I love baseball.
There were collegiate games played but they did not fit in with our schedule.